I LOVE FOOD. I'd go to friends' houses and eat what they have on the table- 'never offend anybody.. I also cook my food with healthier alternatives; I go to dinner at restaurants and look at the healthier sides of the menu, do my fitness activities regularly and go on with my life.
It is not about looking good. It is about BEING and STAYING HEALTHY every chance I get in my lifetime. As my interest in exercise and general physical fitness blossomed, I then turned my attention toward nutrition.
With the advent of the internet, there is so much information about fitness and healthy eating. It was practically a full-time job researching. Just like my attitude about nutrition and fitness began to take shape--how can I incorporate this into my daily life?
Most diets are bogus and are fads. The key to maintaining your weight and being healthy is through eating food that are nutritious and yet delicious. This can be done by substituting simple ingredients with alternatives that the normal palate would never even recognize.
A Lifelong Benefit.
I have been on a long journey and I realized that it is NEVER hard to try and do something about my lifestyle. I can actually "live in both worlds" -- incorporating my love of food with my daily physical activities. I get in shape doing very simple and practical outdoor activities or indoor (if weather doesn't permit) most of the time paired with eating nutritious meals.
I am in constant pursuit of the better ways in living the healthier and more active lifestyle by doing my own personal researches through reading materials, getting my fitness education, putting my knowledge into action and yet-- yearn for more!
I'd like to share this lifestyle to every WOMAN* and Men out there who want to do it the natural way.
Let's take a walk, ..walk with friends and family, walk your pets.. go visit your neighbors. Riding your bicycle. Or if you can, and if you ever have time before or after work, take that short break and take THAT moment and do a brisk walk.. and most often than not, that brisk walking will lead you to a slow jog and eventually you want to run.. and there you are.. IF, you still don't want to run.. there are always other activities that are fun to do that will keep you healthy and fit.
NEVER! just SIT!
WHAT YOU NEED:
YOUR FUN SELF!
- Proper SHOES for the program you are signed up for.
- Proper CLOTHES so as not to interfere with having FUN during the session. Having the proper clothing(like sweat-wicking clothes will help especially in the hot season).
- EXTRA CLOTHES for changing or Layering clothes is necessary during cooler season.
- WATER and HYDRATION/FUEL Bottles especially when performing sessions more than 1 hour.
- HAT or SUN VISOR
- SUNGLASSES and PRESCRIPTION glasses if needed.
- SUNBLOCK/SUNSCREEN/BUG repellant
- WALKING/HIKING POLES or STICKS
- FITNESS GADGETS if USING FITNESS APPS like watches or cellphones.
- Medical ID or Bracelet (if necessary)
- Camera for photography during sessions
- Yoga Mats(if needed for stretches)
- Sweat towels(if needed)